Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Attack of College ADD

You know I have never had trouble concentrating before in my entire life. I was always able to sit down and do what I needed to do with no problems. Now I'm in college and my school work is a little more important than it was in high school and guess what! I can't concentrate! I'm always on the internet checking my e-mail or just playing around on e-bay or something else incredibly dumb and pointless! All I want to do is hang out with my roomie and my across-the-hall buddy and do stupid stuff like watching Shreck 2 at 12:00 am when I should be either sleeping or studying for my 7:50 am test! Ah, college!! Strange as it may sound, for as much goofing off as I do, I am one of the biggest studiers on my floor. Do you know what I should be doing right now instead of telling you my problem of not doing what I should be doing? I should be studying for a test I have tomorrow, a quiz I have tomorrow, or reading Merchant of Venice so that I can do well on a pop quiz that I will most likely have tomorrow. I love college...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home