Monday, October 31, 2005

I Need A Hug!!!

I think that I'm going to cry. I really don't know why exactly because I have had a really wonderful day. I just finished a quite time of introspection, maybe that's why. Introspections usually make me want to cry afterwards because I'm so far from where I need to be as a Christian. I know that I'll never be perfect, but can't I be almost perfect? I feel so stupid. I should be farther along as a Christian than I am. I shouldn't struggle with stupid little sins the way I do. I should be able to defend my faith alot better than I can. I should be alot more than I am, but I'm not. Someone give me a hug and tell me it will be alright. Tell me not to worry because I will make it. Tell I will be the kind of Christian God wants me to be because He gives me the strength to do it and eventually He will help me to be who I need to be...I really need a hug!

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie said...

Girly...everybody goes through that- and if they don't well they are further in than they know...God will help you...He really will and don't forget Phil 1:6 "Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it onto completion utnil the day of Christ Jesus....love ya and dont worry

10/31/05, 9:53 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Thanks Annmarie!!!!!!! That's better than a stinking hug!!!!

10/31/05, 10:42 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Honey, rest in the Lord on this one. I want you to take your Bible and read Romans 7 and 8. Read it til you understand it. Read it 5000 times if you must. And always remember it doesn't end at Romans 7. That's what Romans 8 is for. I wish I could convince you of this next part: the Holy Spirit is there for more than just to convict of us sin. He is there to give us guidance and cousel and to help us break free from our sin. We don't do it in our own strength. It isn't just put off/put on all by yourself. It's supposed to be done with the help of the Holy Spirit. Ask Him to give you strength when you are tempted. Really. I mean it. Hudson Taylor went through the same thing. I'll see if I can find the story and his conclusion and send it to you. Love you, and I'm praying.

11/2/05, 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home