Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Little Something That Made Me Giggle


I saw the most amazing thing while driving down the street this afternoon. I was always under the impression that in order for a person to ride a motorcycle, they had to possess a certain air about them. You all know of what I speak, the stereotypical biker: greasy pony tail, leather jackets and of course the "tough guy" look permanently stamped upon the face. The man that I spied puttering down the street was not even remotely the biker type. He had to weigh at least 300 pounds, 5 foot 3 and about 65 years old. Thus far you may be wondering why this may seem so strange. Fear not, I have yet to describe the gentleman's darling outfit. He was wearing work boots, a long sleeved plaid shirt (buttoned all the way up) and denim overalls. I believe that there should a law against a motorcycle-overall combination. It totally shattered all illusions I had about motorcycle riders everywhere!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adele said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have a delightful writing style. I stumbled upon your blog. I live in the boonies in Kenya as a missionary, and decided to read random blogs tonight...

Keep writing!

Adele
adelebooysen.blogspot.com

7/28/06, 2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home