Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finals' Weekend

It is the weekend before finals and all the good little boys and girls are in the library filling their heads with all the knowledge they should have learned already, but have successfully avoided doing until now. It is the beginning of the end of a beautiful year full of fun, excitement, and learning in this higher educational institution. Summer beckons with promises of hours of reading, reflection, refurbishing my chairs, and of course a whole lot of work at the oh-so-wonderful Beach. Tonight I take a break from my diligent studies and go to a place I have never before been, Chucky Cheese. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I have never in my life stepped foot inside of Chucky Cheese. This is a very big night in my life and I am already planning a killer outfit for tonight. Today I have also been de-junking my room. I have acquired a lot of useless crap since I have been here and I do not quite know what to do with it. Should I throw it away or should I keep it in the hopes that I may actually use it again? This is the question that has been foremost on my mind along with "How in heaven's name am I supposed to pass my Statistics final????" Ah, thus is my life. I will tell my faithful three readers now that I probably will not be blogging very often this summer, if indeed at all. I know that you are pretty much heartbroken right now, so I shall end this blog so that you can go cry in peace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie said...

not cry ally....ball my freaken eyes out is more like it...:) Hehehehehe

4/25/06, 9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home