Saturday, February 11, 2006

I am so bored


I'm so incredibly bored. I don't remember the last time I was this bored. I have nothing to do (well except study for that one test, but really) and there is no one here. I've already spring cleaned my room and did some homework, what else is there? TV...No don't really feel like watching TV. Read a book...No already did that to, don't want to do it again. Color in Disney Princess Coloring book...No don't feel like that either, expends too much energy. You see my dilemma?? Let me see here. So I went to Buca di Beppos in Indy last night for Valentines Day. That was exciting. I want to do that again. It took us almost two and half hours to get back because we got a little lost, ok a lot lost. hehehe I love road trips! Except the car sickness. hehe. I was sitting in the back of a big 'ol van and yeah I was definitely feeling a little queasy. The guy sitting beside me was completely freaking out and being the oh-so-evil person that I am, I overplayed the car sickness bit a little bit to freak him out more. But shhhh don't tell! Last night was pretty much amazing. I think it was the best time I've had with my friends here, wild, crazy, and fun!! I discovered someone who was obsessive compulsive. That was exciting. Obsessive Compulsive people make me laugh like nothing else. Yeah. The food was amazing too. I love Italian food. I'm just rambling on and on I'm sorry. I'm really bored and don't feel like thinking enough to organize this little ditty into something, well organized. Amanda and I had to do this little shoe switch thing like every 5-10 minutes because her shoes where pretty much impossible to walk in for very long, very cute, but acutely uncomfortable. I almost got ran over. This big 'ol SUV thing decided to barrel through the intersection while their were still pedestrians crossing, me being one of them. Yeah. I was so mad, pretty much I stood there daring the dude to hit me (he didn't by the way, I decided that playing chicken with a speeding SUV would be a bad thing to do as a pedestrian). I think he was a little bit tipsy if you know what I mean because he was like weaving around, it was weird. The car ride was so much fun! I'm actually delighted that we got lost!! I think that I scared so people though. Pretty much I let everyone see my nutty, insane side. I don't normally do that unless I know people fairly well because it scares people away. Eh, we'll see what happens. I'm going to go back to studying for my General Statistics test.......shoot me now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home