Monday, January 16, 2006

Seeing Red and Ready to Spit Nails



Last night or rather this morning, around 2:00 am, I was getting ready to jump into my nice comfy warm bed and all of a sudden I hear someone hacking up a lung outside of the door. Naturally concerned I opened the door to see if there was anything I could do, bad idea. The reason the poor soul was coughing up a lung was because some demented girls from another floor thought that it would be terribly amusing to spray five full bottles of perfume in the third floor hallway. It was so thick that it was almost like you stepped out of your room unto the streets of London on a foggy day. Needless to say I got a lung full of the stuff and immediately my trusty asthma kicked in. I have gone the entire year without significant difficulties with my asthma. I guess all good things must come to an end. Yeah definitely had to open the window and stand there with my nose against it to be able to get enough fresh air to breathe. I was soooooooo mad. I don't remember the last time I was that mad. Anyway I was sick all last night and all today and will probably be feeling the effects of this little prank the rest of the week. I realize that the girls weren't thinking about people with lung troubles when they did it, so I couldn't stay mad as long as I wanted to stay mad. I just wish that people would think. I'm not the only girl on third floor with really nasty asthma and the couple I talked to today were also feeling really crapy. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I talked to my RA about it this morning so that there would never be a repeat performance and to make sure those girls know that their little prank could have sent someone with really bad asthma to the hospital. I know if I had breathed in more it would have been really really really bad for me. I'm so glad that God was watching out for me. I guess stupidity is a major disease among college students, although I thought it was more evident in males.

4 Comments:

Blogger kiwi said...

i'm so sorry! that must have been irritating. yeah, college students do many stupid things! did you get the day off yesterday? i went shopping and saw Tristan and Isolde...good movie. have a great day! ttyl!

1/17/06, 3:31 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

No I didn't I had to go to class, :( very sad. I'm glad you had a wonderful day off though!

1/17/06, 6:20 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

Ally arent you glad that you got sick though??? ;)

1/19/06, 9:43 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Actually I couldn't have been more thrilled1!! Seriously the best things happen when your sick!!! Or maybe it was just the drugs! ;)hehehehehe!!!

1/19/06, 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home