Thursday, December 08, 2005

Oh toilet Paper How I Miss You!!


If I were even remotely talented enough to write poetry, I would write an Ode to Toilet Paper right about now. You would think that for all the money that I pay to attend this college that they would at least be considerate enough to provide a constant supply of toilet paper! Instead we are forced to find other means of dealing with the problem. I don't want to go into details but really harsh napkins and tissues just don't cut it! This lack of toilet paper is not just a one time occurrence! Pretty much the entire dorm runs completely out of toilet paper every two weeks! I firmly believe that the administration should fix this obvious error! Or else I just may incite a riot!!!!!!! Ok gotta go to class!! Maybe there is toilet paper in that building I can steal......

3 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie said...

My dorm doesn't have that problem but I'll be right there with you if you decide to start the toilet paper riot of 2005!

12/8/05, 3:09 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

YEEHAW!!!!! LET'S HOLD IT IN LONDON!!

12/8/05, 4:52 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Ladies and Gentlemen I wanted you all to be the first ones to know, the toilet paper fairy has arrived!!

12/9/05, 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home