Tuesday, November 29, 2005

I'm a Scary Person


I have decided that I scare people. I think that I am much to odd for the normal person to understand so they run away screaming in terror right after we are introduced. I don't mean to be so scary. I don't think that I'm that scary, a little scary maybe but not scary enough to actually scare people away. Or perhaps it is just that I'm completely quirky. Quirky is cool. I do have friends so I must not be that quirky. I'm just a wee bit out of it right now. I recently finished a large cup of English Breakfast hot tea. Ah, so good and yet so caffeinated. Anyway back to quirkyness. I was dancing in my room tonight which wouldn't be any big deal except that I accidentally left my door open and it just happened in the time frame of open dorm(aka boy night). Totally forgot about that until a big group of the Neanderthals walked by, gave me a really weird look, and laughed at me. See I scare people! My roomie is Miss Social Butterfly and I think that if I weren't her roommate/relative she would have made even more friends at college than she has already! Some of my favorite movies are Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Spaceballs! There you go! I'm a complete nutcase! I like to ride in shopping carts! I dance to music that plays only in my head! I have a Star Wars card collection! I love to dance in the rain and jump in mud puddles! I like to dishes solely because it gives me an excuse to dance around the laundry room while I listen to music on my beloved i-pod! I like to listen to jazz, swing, big band, and weird groups like Abba and Queen(which isn't that weird I suppose)! My favorite TV shows are Macgyver, Stargate SG-1, and Hogan's Heroes! I can't go through a conversation without at least one completely random question. I used to pretend that I was a super hero and put on skits in full costume and had some senior pictures taken in costume(which I will gladly give you an autographed copy if you so desire ;)!! )! I recently purchased a jacket that says "England" on it and everytime I where it I talk in a British accent(hehe, that scares people but definitely!)! Last and most importantly, I WANT TO MARRY AN ENGLISHMAN!!! Ok I'm done now! I need to do some homework oh so badly!! I LOVE BEING QUIRKY!!!!!! Just think of how I would be if I weren't quirky! Oh heavens to Betsy! What a terrible world it would be!!!!!!!!!!!! Night loves!

6 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Haha. Wow. You crack me up. I love you, Allison!

11/30/05, 12:49 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Ahhhh thanks Becca!! Do you know any Englishmen that I could marry???? There has to be at least one on campus just waiting for me to discover him!! ;) You know I'm mostly kidding right?

11/30/05, 1:09 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

hmm...I'm not currently aware of any, but I'll keep my eyes peeled and let you know if I see one.

11/30/05, 1:12 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Thanks! Did I mention that not only should you be on the look out for an Englishman, but for a titled Englishman! I don't want much really, just a duke or an earl! It isn't like I want you to dig up a Prince for me! ;) Ok. I'm going to do start those papers!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/05, 1:19 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

I love you ally and your little oddities make you even more lovable

11/30/05, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Thanks alot Daniel. You don't happen to know any nice English guys do you?

11/30/05, 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home