Friday, November 04, 2005

Ah, the Joys of Stalkers

Why do some guys think that they can follow girls around like little puppy dogs and expect them to like it?? I really can't understand it. Like I would actually date a person who wrote me a billion messages and called me thirty times in one day! Hello! Wake up! Catch the drift! I don't want to be hounded! I don't want to be hugged and called "dear" the day after we first met! I wonder if that works for other girls, because I'm not feeling the interest. Yick, it gives me the creeps just to think about! Luckily for me, I don't have a stalker or I would have to let him have it( a punch the nose for those who have been sheltered) ! I've taken a self-defense course I could inflict a nice measure of pain on the guy. My poor friend has a stalker. I feel so bad for her because even though the dude is kinda nice he is more creepy than nice. If I had to choose between having a stalker and being a stalker I would definitely go for being a stalker.

In fact, I have had some experience in this area because I accidentally stalked this guy all summer one time. He worked with me at the oh so lovely Indiana Beach. Yeah I didn't even know his name and he was really creepy. It seemed everywhere I went I would find him there too. One time I accidentally ate lunch outside of his ride, very embarrassing. He noticed that I was stalking him too. For a while I thought that he was stalking me, but then I realized that he was always there first, so therefore I must be stalking him on accident. Finally at the end of the summer he went away and I didn't have to stalk him anymore.

The moral of the story is: Don't stalk people! It isn't very nice! And it won't get you anywhere!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I'm sorry about your friend being stalked, and that's funny that you stalked someone. It's hard to imagine such a petite little thing as you stalking anyone.

11/5/05, 6:00 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Bwahahaha!!!

11/5/05, 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home