Monday, October 31, 2005

Concentration

Concentration...Do I even know what that is anymore?? I have a huge test this week, two next week, and a paper due next week. And what am I doing? Bouncing up and down giggling to myself. I think that I must be the most pathetic person on the face of this earth! Probably really scary too, now that I think about it. I have too much restless energy. I think I'll turn on some really fun music and dance around my tiny messy room for a little while to wind myself down. And by the word "dance" I mean jump up and down and pretend that I'm incredibly graceful. I am so pathetic! But in my patheticness I remain contented and happy because I know that my patheticness is part of what makes me who I am and I'm so glad for that!! Oh dear! Now I'm giggling uncontrollably! It only goes down hill from here folks! Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home