Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Missing One




You weren't there at the latest reunion of the inseparable separated threesome. We had fun she and I but it wasn't any fun without you. You were at your college and she with me at mine. It seems strange to think of you so far away. So long has it been since I saw you last. We tried to play a seventeen quiz over IM but technology was against our reminisce. Why must the three become two and one and then three separate ones? So sad am I that you could not be here with the two so that we could be three.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie said...

I miss you ally wally and rebecca too...i wish i could have been there...oh...and i love the picture...that was a great week

11/30/05, 10:07 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

hehehe...remember the trolly and walking like 8 miles along the beach to find a bathroom?? haha priceless!!

12/2/05, 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home