Monday, November 07, 2005

Dooby Dooby Doo I Love Pudding and So Do YOU!!

I actually rather hate pudding but that was the first thing that came into my head. I should be doing something constructive right now. I am completely overrun with tests, quizzes, and papers this week, but I just can't seem to concentrate on any of it. I get like this sometimes. When I have massive amounts of things to do I just completely stress out and can't do a thing. I've been trying to write this essay on an Emily Dickinson poem for the past hour and a half. I haven't done anything except for typing my name and date on the page. In general I really do love poetry, but I can't stand dear Emily. I'm not feeling the inspiration. I think I'm just going to put it off for tomorrow as it is due tomorrow and that way I can be more pressured to get it done. I'm boring myself sitting here writing. That is never a good sign. Ok, here's something mildly entertaining that I did this morning at 2:30, I started "Potty Talk". It really isn't as nasty as it sounds. What you do is when you are on the pot, grab the handy dry erase marker located on the sink, and write on the tiles on the wall. Write whatever comes into your head first, it is more amusing that way. I have way too much time on my hands!! I think that writing on the tiles in the bathroom is one of those things that you always thought would be cool but never dared to try at home. I'm finding more and more of those are popping up and they are great fun to do! I think I'm going to start reading some of my insanely boring American Civilization. Oh and by the way...I ran out of Reese's Cups!! :( I think that my life will now end!! I'm sorry that I'm such a random person and that this entire post has been a waste of time!! lalalala. Have fantastic evening!

Pslam 34 1-3
I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will make its boast in the Lord; the humble will hear it and rejoice. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together!

Oh and for those of you who don't know...TOMORROW'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

The first thing thta came into my head when I read this blog was "What a nut!" A fairly good translation of that is, "What a goofball." The second thing that came into my head was, "You goof!" I don't know any good ways of translating that, so if you don't understand it it's your own hard luck.

11/8/05, 11:53 AM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Look who's talking about being a nut, goofball, and a goof!!!! BECCA!!!

11/8/05, 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home