Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Don't Read What I Wrote Just Look At the Picture and Smile!!!


Vern(Rebecca) came to visit me today. :( It made me sad. I miss all my buddies! They are all so far away! I'm so glad that Becca, Lydia, and Chelsie go to my school or I think perhaps I might cry all day and night! Anyway. I am so tempted to start coming home every weekend because I miss everyone so much and I can't seem to find a good church in my area. Woof...Happy subject! Happy subject! Ummm Ah! Are you not proud of me?! I figured out how to put pictures on my blog all by my lonesome! Pretty sad. I think maybe I'm going to go do some homework. I slept through my alarm this morning and didn't wake up until 11:00, about three hours and ten minutes too late for my first class. hehehe oops! It was really nice to sleep in though. Yeah. My day was really dull. I have amazing muscles. Another girl and I carried a couch down a flight of stairs into a room. That was pretty interesting. I want to watch Star Wars. I haven't met any other female who loves it as much as I and wants to come have a Star Wars slumber party with me. :( Chelsie refuses to even listen to the soundtracks. So if you want to come over....just give me a call! Now I'm just rambling and wasting your valuable time. So this the end. I didn't really want to write about anything I just wanted to show off my new picture placing on blog skills! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

I miss people too. :(
I want to go home too. :(
Seeing Rebecca made me happy and sad together. I'm procrastinating from studying as well as you. Isn't that the story of a college student's life?

11/15/05, 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home