Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanksgiving


I am so excited that I'm going home tomorrow!!! As much as I love college I am really sick of my tiny room, the bad food, and even sometimes the people I live with though I love them dearly. Sometimes when you are stuck with the same people day after day it is very to nice to have a break and see some new faces! God worked out everything so well today. Today I registered for classes. Yick. I was totally stressing out about it because one of my loans hadn't gone through yet and I was supposed to just get in line and pray that it went through before I got to the front. Also there were some completely insane people who decided to camp out in front of the records office. The person in front I believe got there at 10:30 the previous night. When I got there at 8:00 there were at least a hundred people in front of me. It was nuts. I was sure that all my classes that I wanted to take were going to be full and I would have to make up a schedule off the top of my head which would have been terrible. But God worked that out too and I was able to take all the classes that I had wanted. Two I had to switch to times earlier in the morning but at least I don't have any of the much dreaded 7:50's. I hate 7:50's. Speaking of which...I need to go to bed because I have one of those dreaded 7:50's tomorrow and I'm getting sick so I need my rest. :) But after my 7:50 I get to go home!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home