Saturday, December 03, 2005

I LOVE SNOW!!!!!!


It is snowing here at WU tonight. It isn't' that lousy flurry stuff its the big chunky packing snow slash fluffy snow. :) I absolutely adore snow!!!!!! I went outside and had snowball fight with some of my Shatty Sisters at like 11:30 pm. That's something I totally would not have been allowed to do at home. My parents would probably not have allowed that for fear that I would get sick. It was great. Emily and I preceded to go visit Lydia (who didn't even know it was snowing), smuggled snowballs in our pockets and rubbed them in her face when she unsuspectingly opened her door. hehe I am so evil! She chased us done the hallway and out of the dorm that was amusing. Some of the looks we were given were actually quite comical. A couple minutes she came to visit me after I got all dry and warm again the little stinker. Luckily she completely missed me.hehe!!!!!! I love snow!! It makes me want to sing and dance and kiss somebody. Don't laugh. Snow really does make me want to kiss somebody. Unfortunately I don't have anyone to kiss, but that's a different story for another day. Back to snow. I LOVE SNOW!!!!!! Ok I'm done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home