Sunday, December 04, 2005

Mint Hershey's Kisses


Once again there is a million things I should be doing right about now. But instead, the smart cookie that I am, I am writing about something completely pointless, Mint Hershey's Kisses. I love them so much! I was at Wally-World this evening and splurged big time on a bag (and by big time I mean almost three dollars, ouch I know). My reasoning behind buying them was that if I bought a bag then I was going to have to exercise tonight. Yeah, don't think I'll be exercising. Our unit brothers are throwing us a "surprise" Christmas party at the time I had planned to exercise. Those boys have such big mouths. Our whole unit knows. Good gravy can't anyone keep a secret anymore?! I did something really dumb today (what else is new?). We have Christmas lights draped over our room because I was sick of looking at them on the floor but we didn't have anything to hang them up with so I just kind of draped them around our desks and shelves. I shut my drawer and accidentally caught one of the lights in it... I'm so glad that the lights were not plugged in or I would probably be standing outside watching my dorm burn up instead of writing this right now. hehe ok. I'm going to go do work! Twenty-one days until Christmas!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home