Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I wonder what I would look like fat?

It seems that since I've been back at college all that I want to do is eat, sleep, and watch movies. Exercise and homework do not even appear on my top fifty things to do. Pretty much if I don't get my act together soon I'm in big trouble this semester. Especially since I am taking this little class called General Statistics. You are probably saying to yourself "Gen. Stats? Come on Allison get a grip! It can't be that bad!" And if you were thinking that you have now officially volunteered to be my tutor! You haven't been to my Gen Stats class now have you??? Besides, it's me, Allison! Allisons and any math don't even belong in the same sentence. I tried to work on my homework and I was able to write my name at the top of the paper and number of the first problem and then all I could do is stare blankly. Pretty much I'm going to DIE!!!! No I'm not! I refuse to take stupid Gen Stats twice!!! I WON'T DO IT!!! God gives strength, knowledge, and wisdom for everything right, including Gen Stats? Am I right or am I right? Of course I'm right! I'm going to stop freaking out now....

4 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Ally, you'll be great. Well, maybe not like A+ great, but you'll pass. If you're in that bad of shape, go to Aldersgate and sign up for a tutor. May I just recommend doing it early in the semester before you get in trouble in the course? But as I was saying, YOU CAN DO THIS!

1/12/06, 10:02 AM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

YA ally listen to the women...get a tutor...it helps...I got one of Chem...and now I can have I passed Chem underwear because of it...You can do it!

1/12/06, 11:03 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Do I get I passed Gen Stats underwear?

1/12/06, 11:43 PM  
Blogger kiwi said...

hey Allison! i know that feeling...music theory is the same way! that's why i made friends with emily who is really good at theory! lol! just think 'math is my friend' ....you can do it!!!!! i hope you have a fabulous week! do you get the day of tomorrow for MLK? i do! we're going to go see a movie! yeee! i luv ya and i'm praying for ya!

1/15/06, 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home