Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Rainy Days and Tuesdays


I am beginning to really hate rain which is strange because I love rain, puddles, the pitter patter on the windows, the feeling of wet eyelashes, the smell, mud, umbrellas, rain boots and everything else that goes with rain(except the worms). I think that it is because it is the middle of January and it should be snowing not raining! I miss my snow! So now when its a rainy day it makes me sad instead of glad. :( Today was a sad day for me. Not only because of the rain. I don't know why exactly I'm sad, I just am. I even had a four hour nap and I still feel blue. Why am I blue? There is absolutely no reason why I should be sad so why am I? Maybe my pet turtle that lives under my bed died and I just don't know it yet because I forgot to feed him today and this feeling sadness is just a premonition of events that I haven't discovered yet(namely my dear turtle lying flat on his back deader than a door nail). I better go check on Hermy right now I'm all upset and worried now!

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Do you REALLY have a turtle?!!!!!!!!!!

1/18/06, 1:57 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Of course I have a turtle! Have you never seen him before?!

1/19/06, 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home