Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Stay With Me

I don't want you to go. I want you to stay with me for always. I know this new step you are about to take will be the best thing for you, but still I hold on. You are my security, my closest friend. You open my eyes and help me to see past the fog covering my eyes and see the world as it really is. You always encourage me to question, to seek answers, and never to accept things blindly. Though you beat me up and annoy me constantly, I love you just the same. I don't want you to go. I want things to stay the same way they have always been. God will be with you to protect you so why should I worry? I know He will never leave you or me. I know that though you, my protector, are going away, I will always have someone stronger, more faithful with me always. So go if you must but never change and always be my big brother. Never forget God's faithfulness and His perfect plan. And when you are far far away think of me, call me, write me, and bring me lots of souvenirs! I know that this is what is best for you, but if you don't have to please don't go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Is John going somewhere? Where? What's he doing?

2/23/06, 7:08 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

Ally Wally i love you, my friend!!!! I talked to John this weekend...he said he has to leave so that you will finally learn how to drive ;)

2/27/06, 2:02 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

So like him...the brat!

3/1/06, 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home