Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tears in My Eyes


I'm sitting in my clean, empty room. My roomie is gone with all her stuff and there is only me. Me and my thoughts, a very dangerous combination to be sure. I thinking about how insanely fast this year has gone and all the friends I will be leaving behind. I have learned so many new and interesting things this past year and mainly due to the wonderful friends I have acquired. I've done and said things I never would have dared to do before. This has been a time of positive growth in my life and I'm going to be oh-so-very bored at home!!! I really don't feel like writing a whole lot right now, suffice to say. I will miss my pals and happy summer to everybody!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger kiwi said...

i'm looking forward to seeing ya Alli! when do you come home for the summer? I'm coming home on Saturday after commencement band. I hope your finals are going well..ttyl! :)

5/2/06, 5:19 PM  
Blogger Done said...

Allison........................................................................................................Hi...................................so .................................I was thinking that maybe we could try another spanish 4 reunion... and maybe I will come this time......hmmm.... maybe .......okay well.... I'll talk to you later... bye now..

5/19/06, 4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home