Monday, August 07, 2006

Yesterday....

Yesterday was a beautiful day. I went to church and made a man with my kindergarteners (a man puppet that is). I decided that he was going to be my summer romance but alas it didn't last. A little boy decided to color his puppet's hair green and that just isn't done in church you know. So my puppet was taken away from me and given to another. Oh well another day another love, that's what I always say. I'm glad the puppet and I didn't make it together because I met my Prince Charming on the Bumper Cars that very night at work. Yesterday I finally had a use for my four years of Spanish classes in high school. Four Mexican men decided I was very pretty and decided to hit on me...in Spanish. As evidenced by the surprised looks on there faces, they were not expecting me to understand me and then I responded to one of there statements with a saucy "gracias". It was a thing of beauty to be sure! My friend Kyle asked if I gave them my phone number. Fear not I didn't give it to them! They had bad teeth or I totally would have because that coincides with my personality so well. I really can't recall any guy who has ever asked for my phone number that I have actually given to or even remotely considered giving it to...I'm such a boring person I should live a little, do something random and off the wall for once! I need to do something courageous for once in my life. I think I have discovered just how to get my courage to do it....earrings! Earrings can be very empowering things! The right pair of earrings can help a girl to things she would have never have thought about doing previously! On that note I'm going to go eat something because my tummy's making hungry noises.

1 Comments:

Blogger kiwi said...

haha! that's great about using your spanish...i'm sure you really surprised los Mexicanos! i agree with you about earrings...they always make one do crazy things, but only the fun dangly ones! i hope u r enjoying your days off work! don't do anything too crazy! lata'

8/9/06, 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home