Friday, December 08, 2006

Christmas Carolers on Drugs...

Last night I had the privilege of being visited in my dorm by two groups of Christmas carolers. Though the music was sweet to my ears, my eyes didn't particularly enjoy the occasion. The first group was Hodson hall, the jock guy dorm on campus who have made it their tradition to go to run to all the girl dorms and sing Christmas carols clad only in their boxers (and t-shirts if we're lucky). Through every floor of every girl dorm they walk and sing while the ladies poor into the hallways to watch the spectacle. It gets ridiculous let me tell you. Poor sheltered Christian school girls can get a little crazy. The second group of carolers that I got to see were ladies from third floor who decided it would be a good idea to spread some Christmas cheer by singing carols while wearing nothing but underwear and strategically placed scarves. Let me tell you that on some of the girls the scarves didn't even begin to cover anything (apologies to my male audience). I believe that it is around exams that college students get so stressed out and have had their brains completely fried that anything becomes a good idea. Words of wisdom: if you think you have a good mischievous idea during the last week before exams/Christmas break, immediately tie yourself to a chair and say out loud "bad idea" 200 times before untying yourself...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats hillarious!!!! and really creepy all at the same time :/

12/9/06, 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home