Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hot and Easy.....That's Me

I received a letter today from my brother who is graduating from basic on Friday. Apparently a lot of his little sailor buddies have been asking him if he had a "hot sister" coming to graduation and if she was "easy". Normally, this would cause a lady great humiliation and anger, however, I have a twisted sense of humor and found it quite amusing for I am neither hot nor easy. In fact I think that I am probably the farthest from "easy" as a girl can get. I really hope that one of the sailors tries something so that I can smack him across the face, which may be a twisted desire, but I think it would be fun. I need to remember not to walk by myself. Seriously, what kind of a guy asks their buddy if his sister is "hot and easy?" John said that he told them I wasn't hot and easy which I'm kind of insulted about because he implied that I was unattractive....Anyway, suffice to say pray for me this weekend when I am surrounded by perverted womanizing sailors.

2 Comments:

Blogger kiwi said...

hmmm, well...i hope everything goes well this weekend! how sweet that your big bro is looking out for you! have fun chica!

11/16/06, 4:10 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

Stick around your brother...he obvisouly is looking out for you even if he does imply that you are not good looking.

11/16/06, 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home