Saturday, October 14, 2006

Because I am Intelligent

Hello lovely people, this is me reporting live from my room. And it is insanely early in the morning. Oh yes I pulled an all nighter last night and I am still awake I am caffeened up to the gills, well I don't have gills but if I did have them... Anyways. It has been a GREAT weekend!! I got a letter from my brother! YAY! He found me a Navy man! Double YAY! hahaha!! Oh oh and he called tonight!! Triple Yay!! I've been awake for a really long time!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! I went to Stake 'n Shake with my crazy roomie and my Egyptology buddy at 5:00 in the morning. Yes, never again, never again! It was scary! We were the only three costumers in the place. The little worker peoples were three really big, dirty, tattooed guys...Yeah our waiter was all sweaty and he had dirt under his fingernails and his "white" shirt was practically tan and it huge orange spots all over it. He also kept going out into the parking lot, sitting in his car and doing who knows what. I shall never ever go to Steak 'n Shake that early in the morning without a male companion to protect me. Oh yes, it has been a wonderful weekend so far! To top it off there was a Alfred-Cornelius-Vern party!! Oh and I am destined to fall madly in love with Prince William and marry Dan...Cornelius wasn't too happy about that but it is her own fault as she left him for the fat and jolly Justin. And on that insanely crazy note I shall sign off.

1 Comments:

Blogger kiwi said...

wow, i'm with becca... estas loca!!! haha- the crazy things we do in college!

10/16/06, 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home