Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Words I never thought that I would say

I have always known that I am quite the dork, but I never fully realized the extent of my dorkiness until today in Old Testament when I uttered the words that will forever change my life. I turned to my friend Amanda and said "I am so excited. I get to write a research paper." I feel as though I should be wearing a brightly striped jumper, polo shirt and tennis shoes. I do not believe I have ever been even remotely excited about writing a research paper before. This is a monumental day!! Every time I think about it I just get more and more excited! Perhaps I sound a little touched in the head, however if you had the opportunity to write a research paper about an ancient Egyptian city I'm convinced you would be as excited as I am! Now the problem I will have is trying to decide which Egyptian city to write about. There are so many really really cool ones like Thebes, Memphis and Akehetaton. That is just to name a few, I don't if I'd be able to choose if only given those three choices. One of the really things about college is being given the opportunities to do research on really cool things like ancient Egyptians cities. Or maybe it is just the history major coming out in me. Just thinking about the seeing the pyramids gives me goosebumps! I'm crazy I know, but hey what would life be without cool people like me?

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

OK. If I'm not allowed to be a nurising major and a blogger combo anymore, you are not allowed to be a history major and blogger combo anymore.

9/28/06, 4:42 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Just for that I am going to post my entire 6-8 page paper on Akehetaton (I finally decided) on my blog and make you read it word for word. mwahahaha

9/30/06, 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home