Friday, September 15, 2006

Saying Goobye

The time has come to say goodbye to one that I love. I never thought he would actually go. He has always been around to pick on me, encourage me, protect me and help me become a better person. I could not have asked God to give me a better big brother. I'm really going to miss our amazing talks going to and from work during that horrible 45 min. (one way) drive when we are both either still half asleep from just waking up or completely wired and tired on the way home after working three doubles in a row. I'm going to miss running down the boardwalk to avoid capture and near death by sucking carp. John has taught me a lot of things (including how to drive). He is a wonderful person and I'm really mad at the Navy for taking him away from me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

Here's my piece of advise: in your pain, remember that if there had been no good times, there would have been no pain. Hence, pain is proof that you had good times with your brother (which you already knew). Point is, think how much more sad it would be if you didn't mind him going.

9/16/06, 7:49 PM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

You sound like a book or psychologist....

9/23/06, 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home