Monday, October 09, 2006

More Pain Than Joy

At the beginning of the semester my roomie and decided to buy a wireless internet hub thingy as long cords would make for a decorating nightmare. However, it has turned out to be more of a technological nightmare. I am the one who actually purchased our $40.00 wireless thingy and I am the only one who cannot use it. It worked for a whole day after John set it up and after that...nothing. I haven't been able to do hardly any homework at my desk because it is on the complete opposite side of the room from where the internet hookup is. Our room is so nicely arranged and I would rather eat mud (complete with worms) than to rearrange. I also am hesitant to run a very long wire to my desk. Needless to say I am highly annoyed at present. Every time my father comes I have him look at it and it works for him and then as soon as he leaves, it breaks. My life is ridiculous. There is absolutely no logical reason to why my wireless internet does not work. I can see it. It has full signal. Computers are stupid. I going to go live in a convent where I won't have to deal with the stupid things. :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Becca said...

If I were at all techny I would offer my assisstance, but being probably as bad as you are, I doubt that even our two heads put together would be any help.

10/10/06, 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home