Friday, November 10, 2006

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?

Tonight I went with my unit to this cute little coffee shop/ice cream parlor for some fun and giggles. After we all got out little treats and settled down into some couches certain people among us thought it would be a grand idea to play truth or truth. All at once I knew I should have gone with my first instinct to go to bed early instead of attending this unit activity. For one thing when a group of girls play truth or truth they always ask the same questions, it is retarded. I want to shoot myself and I feel my intelligence leaking through my ears as the game progresses. This is not the only reason I detest truth or truth. My face must be formed in such a way that says "don't ask me anything about boys or kissing because I am sweet and naive and know nothing about anything like that" because I ALWAYS get asked the same question: If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? With an annoyed look on face I always answer, "I would be a cat so that I could lay in the sun all day long and randomly bite at people whenever I feel like it." That my friends is the only question I will be asked all night long. This may sound very 7th grade of me to say, but I wish for once, when I am forced to participate in these stupid annoying girly games that someone would ask me something interesting. I swear if I get asked the animal question one more time I am going to blow a gasket.

We soon tired of truth or truth so we moved on to most awkward/embarrassing moments. While the other girls stories consisted of bad kissing experiences or farting on dates, mine were about my lovely amusement park experiences. Now if this doesn't show people I have no life I really don't know what else will. I have no bad dates to recall or kisses that I have messed up, simply because I have never been on a date or kissed a guy. Not that I'm complaining or anything. I'm simply stated facts. ;) One of my most awkward amusement park experiences occurred on a ride that required me to check safety belts around the crotch area. After performing this task hours upon hours in one day, an operator can do this very quickly. I went a little too quick one time and missed the strap and basically smacked a guy in the crotch. He was perverted too so that didn't help matters at all. So after apologies on my part and many snide remarks about me doing it on purpose I was able to run away and hide in my little booth for a while. Another time I was working on one of the coasters and asked a group of four college guys for their tickets. They decided the best way to get me to let them ride for free was to lie to me, after that didn't work they moved to hitting on me. Of course me being me I was in the process of calling a supervisor when they reluctantly coughed up their tickets. While collecting tickets I was lecturing them on the evils of lying and the purpose of rules when one of them spied my super cool Barbie bandaid on my knee and decided to show his admiration for it by stroking my knee. If I weren't so nice I would have given him a bloody nose. Oh how I love my job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home