Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Moonlight Serenade...

Tonight I was serenaded by a man for the very first time. My friend Brian wrote this for me for my birthday. It made me giggle.

HAPPY B-DAY ALLISON

Allison you are so fine
Too bad I only see you in McConn's line
But that's ok, yeah that's alright
We both have homework late into the night

And I am glad that we've both taken time
To chill out and get out of the grind
Yeah this feels ok, It feels alright
But soon we'll have homework late into the night

I'm thinking what kind of girl likes Star Trek?
William Shatner's thinkin' what the heck?
This girl must be cool, she must be quite fine
I wish I could see her outside of McConn's line

And I'm glad that we've both taken some time
To just get out of the grind
Yeah this feels ok, it feels alright
Now we must go and do homework into the night....man!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you al!! you are very welcome for the song!!

11/9/06, 11:49 PM  
Blogger Becca said...

That song cracks me up. You have something over on me now that a boy has serenaded you. Before we were even.

11/10/06, 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home