Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Insomnia....

Ladies and gentlemen it has struck again! For the second night in a row I cannot seem to sleep. Ah. Random thoughts keep popping into my head and I cannot make them go away. I tried to count sheep in a variety of ways. First I tried a plain black background with a white fence and grey sheep jumping over it. That didn't work so I changed the background to a bright blue sky with fluffy white clouds and green rolling hills with white sheep jumping over a white fence. After about 77 sheep I gave that scenario up as well and moved into my final attempt to count sheep, this one was worthy of the Ziegfeld Follies. Using the same scenerary as the last, I imagined my little white sheep in bright colorful sequined costumes doing flips and cartwheels over the fence. I think that I was thinking too hard about not thinking and that is my problem. That and this week is a killer. I have two projects to do, a big test and a HUGE paper to do all before Thursday afternoon. This weekend my brother graduates from boot camp and it is family weekend there soooooo no school work will be accomplished. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving break!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home