Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm about to eat me some people

I am very angry right now. I have just spent the last 45 minutes on the phone with the tech support of a website I need to be able to view for one of my history classes. For two weeks I have been exchanging e-mails with the tech support team with them not fixing my problem and them treating me like I have the intelligence level of a third grader. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I am not stupid and that I do know how to spell my own login name and password. If the tech support would actually listen to what I said in the first place, I think this issue would have been resolved by now, but noooo they had to be all superior and tell what was happening wasn't possible. After spending 45 minutes on the phone, guess what IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!!! The lady finally got it through her thick head that hey, this girl knows how to spell and is typing in her password correctly and we still can't get the system to work. So my problem apparently has been sent to the higher ups to see what is going on. I have never been so close to yelling at someone in my life, even at work when a costumer was being a real pain in the neck I never had to bit my lip in order to say things I would regret. But oh golly this lady tried my patience more than anything! After I hung up the phone I started yelling and burst into tears. All I want is to be able to read my documents and be prepared for the quizzes we have to take like every week over them!!! That's all! I'm not asking for the moon or to ride a camel. I just want to do my homework.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ann-Marie said...

Poor Ally :(

2/24/07, 1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad they finally got it fixed, Al. I hope that idiot's supervisor told her where to shove her customer courtesy and made her learn the fact that "the customer is always right!"

2/25/07, 5:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well, if you'd been talking to me on the phone, it probably would've been resolved in about negative five minutes. (you know i work at IT now right?)

3/19/07, 7:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

whoa...i don't remember signing up for a blogger account. and the address i used to sign up with, i've only had for about a month. weird.

3/19/07, 7:58 AM  
Blogger Einfach Warten said...

Yeah whatever Zach. You would've kept me on there for 2 hours just to make me mad.

3/19/07, 7:01 PM  
Blogger Ann-Marie said...

You took down the poem!!! Chicken!!!!
:)

3/21/07, 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home